Sometimes we don't know where to start and it seems very long and complicated. Many people seem to fear the terrible kitchen! If it's your case, do not panic and let us help you with some tips to make it easier and faster. You will never see the kitchen clean up the same way!
Stainless steel appliances: All you need is vinegar, oil and two easy steps to make it shine.
1. Spray your stainless steel surface with vinegar and wipe it off in the direction of the grain with a paper towel.
2. Dip a soft cloth in a bit of oil and polish your appliance in the direction of the grain.
Back off a little bit and see the great results!
Microwave: You will need a water, lemon slices and that's it!
1. Full a bowl with some water and put the lemon slices in it.
2. Put the bowl inside your microwave and warm it for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the bowl and wipe the inside of your microwave with a soft cloth. All the gunk should be removed easily.
For a durable result, wipe the inside of your microwave every time you use it. It only takes a few seconds!
Blender: Two things: soap and water.
1. Put soap and warm water in your blender.
2. Start to blend and let it do so for a few seconds.
3. Rinse, dry and done!
Stove (drip pans): All you need is baking soda and soap.
1. Remove the burners and the pans from the stove.
2. Shake the pans over the trash to remove the most of the gunk.
3. Combine the baking soda and the soap in a little bowl (1:1 ratio) and apply the paste all over the drips generously.
4. Scrub them a few second and let the mixture sit on it while you wash the hood of the stove.
5. Lift up the hood and wash the inside with the same mixture as the drips and remove it with a wet cloth.
6. Shut the hood, rinse the pans and replace them.
Now the top of your stove looks like a new one!
Refrigerator: Soap, warm water and a cloth well do the job.
1. With a bucket of warm soapy water, start by cleaning the doors and all the outside of the fridge.
2. Continue with the inside of the doors. Remove all the stuff and make sure that your wash all the baskets. Then replace the stuff.
3. Remove the stuff from the freezer and wash it from the top to buttom. Don't forget the air vent!
4. Remove all the stuff from the shelves of the refrigerator and wash them one-bye-one. Do the same for the drawers and let them dry while you clean all the sides of the fridge.
Take advantage of this moment to throw away the expired food and reorganize your storage strategy!
Content provided by: @tailbase